The Little Known Benefits Of Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me > 문의사항

본문 바로가기

문의사항

The Little Known Benefits Of Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me

페이지 정보

작성자 Joie 작성일24-03-01 01:00 조회4회 댓글0건

본문

Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me

The theft of vehicles is on the rise particularly keyless entry vehicles. The Ghost 2 immobiliser blocks the engine from starting unless it's configured to a specific pin code. It's extremely small and taped into the vehicle loom, making it nearly impossible for thieves to locate. It also sends instant text alerts to your mobile phone to alert you when the car is moved.

The detection

311170119_2306394586188303_2849487588620The tiniest GPS alarm available that is available ghost installer [www.encoskr.com] can be placed in a secluded location within your vehicle, so that thieves would never find it. It logs GPS locations and also transmits a cell signal to your mobile phone every time your vehicle moves. This lets you track your vehicle using Google Maps on your phone or tablet. It's a more precise way of tracking your car than the LoJack system that can take days for police to track down your vehicle. range rover evoque ghost installer Alarm is simple to use and is available anywhere in the world if your phone is connected to cellular networks and can accept texts to alert you. This places you ahead of thieves who don't want to be monitored. It's simple to conceal to ensure that thieves don't alter the device.

Message alerts

autowatch ghost immobiliser installation Alarm is an GPS vehicle alarm system that is the smallest alarm system in the world. It is connected to your cell phone via text messaging, so it can be used on any phone capable of receiving text messages. Alerts for messages include "movement" detection and the ability to access Google Maps to pinpoint the exact location of your vehicle, and an instant "movement detection". Message commands include ARM, DISARM, GPS and Help. You can also find the list of commands available by texting "List Commands". Message alerts can keep you ahead of thieves.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
그누보드5
사이트명 : 이실장머니    연락처 : 010-3492-8060    카카오톡 : bkmy1    이메일 : mariangddoops@gmail.com
Copyright(C) leecash All rights reserved.
상단으로
모바일 버전으로 보기