New And Innovative Concepts That Are Happening With Avon Planet Spa Sleep Ritual > 문의사항

본문 바로가기

문의사항

New And Innovative Concepts That Are Happening With Avon Planet Spa Sl…

페이지 정보

작성자 Lieselotte 작성일23-12-21 00:02 조회4회 댓글0건

본문

Avon Planet Spa Body Scrub and Body Butter

Relax and indulge yourself with avon planet spa sleep ritual Planet Spa. These items are inexpensive and perfect for relaxing at home!

Indulge skin in the Mediterranean beauty secret of olive oil that is extremely moisturizing and the refreshing scents of crisp greens and sandalwood. Massage the scrub gently over your the body, focusing on rough areas, rinse. Use 1-2 times per week.

Invigorating Olive Oil Scrub

This energizing scrub is based on the Mediterranean beauty secret, ultra-moisturizing Olive Oil to reveal soft and smoother skin. This scrub is formulated with seaweed extracts and pumice for skin polishing. It will leave your skin feeling energized and Avon Planet Spa Body Scrub reenergized. Add your preferred essential oil (such as lavender) to create a relaxing and calming at-home spa experience. This scrub is best applied on the feet, hands and body and can be mixed with a ratio of raw or white sugar to achieve your desired level of intensity. This homemade exfoliant leaves your skin soft, smooth and smell delicious. Made from natural ingredients and free of harmful chemicals.

Use this moisturizing body scrub to exfoliate and rejuvenate your skin. Use it once a week or more. Rinse thoroughly after using and store the remainder in a caddy for showers for an easy application.

Perfectly Purifying Charcoal Cleanser

This cleansing gel is rich in activated charcoal that helps draw out impurities, leaving the skin feeling smooth and hydrated. Developed with Rosemary and Charcoal extracts to help cleanse without drying or irritation. For sensitive or dry skin.

This is a good product to use for everyday use. It doesn't exfoliate as much, so if you want an exfoliating scrub, I suggest you choose a different. It cleanses your skin nicely and it has a pleasant chocolate scent. It's not a lot and you can buy it at Avon.

This product is worth a try and I would recommend it to others. If you're not happy with the purchase avon planet spa body butter will help you resolve any issues.

This product has kept my skin soft for a long time. It has a pleasant chocolate aroma and it is easy to rinse off the body. I will continue to use this. It's an excellent product for people who work full-time, or anyone who is looking to keep their skin clean and moisturized.

Why-Avon-620x380.jpgThe Energise Ritual body scrub

This body scrub has been specially formulated to remove dead cells and smooth the skin. It is a blend of green tea extract, which is known for its ability to stimulate the skin. It also has a fresh scent of bergamo and lemons. It is one of my top scrubs and I love how my skin feel and look.

The Energise Ritual Collection includes a body scrub, facial spritz, and a solid cleanser. The Energise Ritual body scrub is paraben-free and cruelty-free.

It is recommended to use it 1-2 times every week, and apply a small amount to clean skin. Massage gently, paying special attention to rough areas such as knees, elbows, feet and knees. Rinse thoroughly.

The Energise Ritual Facial Spritz

This refreshing mist will refresh your face and soothe your skin. This hydrating facial mist has been created with Chinese green tea extracts to defend from environmental aggressors and provide you with a radiant, fresh complexion. Apply 1-2 times a week, while holding 8 to 10 inches away from the face, and closing eyes to spray over the skin. Avoid spraying into the eyes. Follow with Planet Spa Energise Body Cream for silky smooth, supple skin.

This product has been dermatologically tested. It is free of sulfates, SLES, and parabens.

Give your skin a revitalizing boost with this Planet Spa body set featuring an invigorating scrub, a facial spritz, and a solid cleanser with Chinese green tea extract. This set includes: planet spa pillow mist Spa Facial Spritz (100ml), Planet Spa The Energise Body Scrub (200ml) and Planet Spa Solid Cleanser (75g). Gift box.

The Energise Ritual Body Butter

Get a creamy, rich body cream that hydrates and soothes dry skin. This body butter, formulated with golden Ayurvedic Milk, nourishes your skin and makes it soft and supple. Use daily to reduce dryness and appearance after waxing and depilation.

This moisturiser that is not oily is infused with mood-enhancing pine, bergamot and Chinese green-tea extracts. It absorbs quickly and leaves your skin silky and smooth. This body butter is part of the Planet spa planet Energise Collection, and is formulated to indulge and stimulate your senses.

Relax and create an indulgence in the at-home comforts of your home with this kit. This kit includes an body butter, Avon Planet Spa Body Scrub a facial spray and a refreshing scrub. This kit makes a great present for someone who has the right to be pampered.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

접속자집계

오늘
어제
최대
전체
그누보드5
사이트명 : 이실장머니    연락처 : 010-3492-8060    카카오톡 : bkmy1    이메일 : mariangddoops@gmail.com
Copyright(C) leecash All rights reserved.
상단으로
모바일 버전으로 보기